Wednesday, November 05, 2008

The Red Chair...

We have had a slew of visitors over the course of my maternity leave. My mom, Nana was here for almost 2 weeks helping out while I was in the hospital and then the first week we were home. Beba, Cesar's aunt came up for a week to help out and her visit coincided with Hurricane Ike and Cesar long hours. Debbie came to visit for a few days to see her grandsons. My dad, Dooda, came up for Seth's baptism and stayed a few days after. Cesar's Aunt Toni came for a week while he was out of town. We are so blessed to have family that is willing to come and help us. We are so thankful to everyone! I have gotten a picture of everyone (except Toni...somehow I missed getting a picture of her) in the red chair holding Seth. You can't tell in these picture, but somehow the chair acts as a sedative for Seth and for the "holder". I think the first week we were home you could find my mom and Seth in that chair at any given time!

Nana and Seth


Beba and Seth


Grammy and Seth


Dooda and Seth

No comments: